lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011

ich vermisse dich, Salzburg


Everything started on the 16th of September.
But no, not everything, everything started on the 20th of September, the German intensive course, one of the best choices I have made in my life. It was then, when i first met some of the best people i get to know in Salzburg.
Almost 9 months since then, and words, with just words, the experience becomes extremly difficult to be described.
I am verrryy GLAD I spent this period of my life there, shared it with you guys and having enjoyed it as much as I did.

Few days ago, my watch stopped giving the time, it ran out of battery. But the thing is that I really wish this could have happened so the time stopped for a while and I could have stayed there longer.
I am very thankful for the people that helped me when I needed support, and for all the people that made and make me happier everytime I think of them.
It was simply unbelievable how much I loved this experience and how much I love you guys! I already miss you.
Really hope we'll meet again, perhaps this summer, maybe in New Year's Eve or even in 10 years as we said.

Take care and we'll keep in contact.

Yours,

Maria Martin



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario